Build Your Dream Home On Our Lot…Or Yours!
We know that deciding where to build your new custom home is one of the most important decisions you will make throughout the entire custom home building process. You might picture your new home on acreage in the country or on a lot within an established neighborhood. But wherever you imagine your future home, we want to partner with you to make that dream come true.
For many customers, the process of building a new custom home can be overwhelming, time-consuming, and complicated. Our mission is to relieve the stress, and with the combination of Sipple Homes experience and process, greatly simplify your home building experience.
Our services include:
- Pre-contract land evaluation, including due diligence, contract review, and cost analysis of site conditions.
- Architectural Design. Sipple Homes can provide one of our AIA certified Architects to perform a complete custom design or collaborate with your architect throughout the design process.
- Permit and Zoning approvals. Sipple Homes will work through the local municipal jurisdictions on the approval of building permits, utilities, and zoning requirements
- Engineered Design. Sipple Homes will provide an engineered structural design of your home and engineered site and grading plans.
- Before construction begins, Sipple Homes will provide comprehensive specifications and estimates for all phases of construction.
- Interior Design. Sipple Homes will provide an interior design consultant for all finishes in your home.
- Post completion, your home will be supported by our extensive warranty and service.
Our experienced team at Sipple Homes is here to help you simplify the custom home building process. Contact Sipple Homes to get started building the home of your dreams today!
(615) 438-8455 (cell)
Benchmark Realty, LLC
318 Seaboard Ln. Ste. 112
Franklin, TN 37067
Firm License #263198
Agent License #341932